Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My cool hobby


Today, I'm going to write about one of my favorites hobbies of the world, the cookery. When I was a child, I hated all kinds of food, when my mom cooked to me foods like lentil, or Italian pumpkin I hated her, because the only food that I loved was the sweet food, like chocolates and candies, I was so skillful!

But now, I love all kind of food, the salad food, the sweet food, the sour food, etc. I loved cook and to try to cook new kinds of dishes. Recently, I learn too cook a chilean candies, called "alfajores", and I sold it in the University, I'm like a street vendor.

Well, in the future I want to study bakery, because then I want to work in a mixture of Anthropology and cooking of different places of the world. My dream of the life is to open a Restaurant that have differents foods of differents countries, and with a differents internal atmospheres.

The Anthropology and the cookery are my two passions of the life, I love to manipulate the food and transformate it in a delicious dishes.


Well... that its all!


Bye friends... see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. HIIIIIII!!!!Whit your blog you make laugh. In the future i help you whit your restaurant whit Caro Cheicon. She cleans the W.C and i wash the plate and you cook. This is the plain, therefore you don’t bother. You can dedicate a cook, is a wonderful idea.
    I love ale! So much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) greeaaat. i congratulation you, i think that cook is wonderfull, but i am not a great cook. I tried yours "alfajores" and they were very nice. It's a good and pretty idea to cook, have a restaurant and make Anthropology, but hopefully, you do vegetarian food, healthy and without evilness =)
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Sweet food is best! I love all desserts, especially when they have chocolate, if I could eat her all day and delicious desserts ... the “alfajores” are delicious like all Chilean candies.... I like your hobby, I agree with you cooking is fun
    In the future I hope you can open your restaurant.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ale!

    The food is the best!! I sometimes think that we come into the world to eat, because this is one the best things in the life. Do you need a partner in your restaurant? I think that it’s a good business. I have tested your alfajores. They are delicious…

    Bye, Ale, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Alele <3 I agree with you, I love to cook, I believe that prepare delicious food is an art, and I sold alfajores in my highschool. Before I decided to study anthropology in the university, I was sure to study internacional gastronomy. I guess that I will study that too someday.

    ReplyDelete