Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Idols from all times


The other day, I was with my friends and we start to sing the old songs... this songs that mark our childhood when we had between 8 and 14 years old. In that moment, we remembered songs like "everybody" of the "Backstreet Boys" or "Bye bye bye" of the N'sync. And we remind all our choreographys in the classroom, with the chairs like stage and our boys classmate like the public. I think that this period was one of the best on my life... because we were so innocents, and we dance and song the songs with all our happiness without afraid to make the ridiculous.

I remember that I with my friends had the cassettes of all our favorites groups of music, I have the cassette of "Backstreet boys" (called "Backstreet's back") and cassettes of latin music like "Shakira" or "Los Prisioneros". When I was in Elementary School (segundo básico), I fought with a friend because I loved to the best of the "Backstreet Boys", Nick Carter, and she loved Brian. I remember that I love him because I have a cousin that had all the pouster of Nick, and she was spoke to me all the time of Nick, and I copy her feelings and I loved Nick too.


In all my adolescence, I forget all this groups of music: Backstreet Boys, N'sync, Sclub7, etc. But this year, I bring it all them to my mind, and now I think that I like all this groups again. When I listen this kind of music, I remember all my games of the Elementary School, I remember all my classmates and my teachers and my beautiful school called "Francisco de Miranda". Undoubtedly, this times was the most important in my life, there I knew my best friends and there I learn to be the person that I am.

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH GREATTTT! AGUANT BACK STREET BOYS :) should put their songd in the parties :)
    i have this cassette :) my favorurite song was ... i dont remember the name xd i can sing it to you.
    good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm .. I never heard this group, I like music very rare and nobody seems to know them XD ..."nothing tastes in writing" say. (I don't know very well how say this..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also remember that age. On tv (I don't remember the channel) were showed the videos of all this songs. Of course I like this music till today, but I don't remember the choreography of they. I hope that you keep this songs in your mp3 player to listen when you are stressed.
    Nice post my favorite classmate. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaja Ale! Backstreet Boys! I remember when we were children when I listen Backstreet Boys. I remember when they came to Viña's Festival and I also remember that one was sick of heart. Sincerely, I hated Backstreet Boys, I prefered Lion King, jaja...

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jajjaja I love Ale!!You are the best!!!
    This music is very good because i remember all when i child!
    When we listen this music was a moment very special!
    Goos bye!

    ReplyDelete