Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Lion King


This time, i'm going to write about my childhood, more specifically my favorite movie when I was a child, The Lion King. When I was 3 years old, I went to the cinema with my cousins and we saw the movie "The Lion King", I don't remember this moment even though that this movie that markes my life.

The Lion King is a story about a little lion, called Simba, that his only dream it was to be the king of the jungle. He started his adventure with his best friend, Nala, and Zazu, a bird that was the adviser of the king, Mufasa. But, in his life not all the things were of pink color, because he had a evil uncle, Skar.

After a lot of adventures with his best friend, Simba had the worst experience that markes his life, the death of his father, who was murderer by his uncle Skar. Simba, thinking that the death of his father was his fault, it escaped to the jungle and knew to Timón and Pumba, two friends that accompany to Simba in all his adventure to recover the kingdom with their motto "hakuna matata".

When Simba grew up, he met again with his old friend Nala, and she convinced him to fight to recover the kingdom of his father of Skar's claws and his allieds, the hyenas.

Rafiki, a wise monkey, convinced to him to fight, and in spite of the fact that Simba didn´t want to be going to fight, he went to fight against his uncle and he won.


I remember with all my love this movie because I watched it all days, even though that I was busy with my homeworks. I too memorize all the dialogues and all the songs... I was so happy! when I watch the Lion King , I remember all the sensations that I felt when I was a child :)

6 comments:

  1. I like The Lion King, too. When I first saw the movie, I cry. Is very beautiful! The friendship that showed this movie is very wonderfully. Although my favourites characters is Timon and Pumba: Hakuna Matata is my hymn! I identify with them; they are very funny and happy. Why I like The Lion King III, because is the version of Timon and Pumba of the history told in a The Lion King I, this version is more entertainment and comic.

    Kisses!
    Good luck in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ale! This is impossible!! My favourite movie when I was a child was Lion King. How nice times!! That movie is my complete infancy. I also went to the cinema and I watch this movie thousand times. I suffered when Mufasa died, it was awful although I enjoy oneself with Timon and Pumba, they were the best personages. The best scene is when Simba, Timon and Pumba walking on a log move their heads while Simba grow up. Really, The Lion King is a beautiful movie. I love it! And you know: "hakuna matata".

    Bye! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite classmate! :D
    When I was a small, adorable and very sweet little pink girl the first movie I went to see was "The Lion King", I really do not remember much, but my mother told me that when Simba's dad dies I could not believe it and I began to cry and asked her "mom, but he really died? .. But how?, Simba's dad can't die!" and I turned around and closed my little eyes until she told me all had happened... perhaps as experience was "traumatic" XD I can't remember it, or perhaps simply because I have VERY bad memory .. Greetings.
    PS: your "alfajores" are the best! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    The lion king was a movie that marks my life. Spite of being a kid’s movie this movie treats many issues, like the death the loneliness and fellowship. Who cannot remember when Skar kills Mufasa? Is such a sad part of the movie and also when Simba meets with Timon and Pumba that teach he to live life so much easier and happy in the jungle whit his known song “Hakuna Matata”. Be a kid is something that I want sometimes especially when things become difficult.
    Well Ale I like your post it made me remembers many things.
    Luck, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The king lion was one of the movies that more I mark my childhood. Actually it is an extremely strong movie, but that teaches many important things to you on the life. Equal I think that it is not a movie for so boy, because it has very sad parts.
    The king lion is my favorite movie of cartoon. When she was a girl it had her original and I her saw million times.
    The part that more I like is when Pumba and Helm sing in the jungle, the songs are very good.
    But also there are very sad parts like when the father of Simba dies.
    Bye
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first time that I watched this movie, I have around five years old, and I believe that it was very nice movie Although during my childhood, I had to watched again, and again, and again, so I was losing the love for the Lion King. In my school, when the teacher couldn´t go to do classes, we have watching movies, only for to spend time. However, my school was very poor, and we had only two movies to choose: The Lion King or the Jungle book, that I really hate,although I am twenty years old now. But I don´t have the Lion King <3

    ReplyDelete