Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My experiece during the first term of 2010

hello friends!
welcome again to my blog, this time, i'm going to write about my first term.
For the earthquake, we enter to the University with a month of delay, then everything began so fast. We had to read millions of papers, books and articles, and at the end of semester, we had to give a lot of test and I slept not much because I was studying or making a job. I went to the gym one month, and I felt very well because I felt more flighty, in the gym I went to funky classes and dance classes. Also I to get used to not drink coca-cola (I was addict to this drunk), and I to gain to take a healthy life.
In generally, my semester was bored, because nothing exciting happened, and I had to studying a lot, I learn a lot of things of my classes like materialism (anthropologist that was materialism term and Marx), prehistory or statistics.
And as well I went to different kinds of parties (in the university and with my school friends), and that was so cool.
In the past semester, I sold Chilean candies, called “alfajores”, and I earn a lot of money, it was like my little business.
Well, that its all… see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment