Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A beautiful country


Hello Friends, today I’m going to write about one of my favorite hobbies in the world, travel. I'm addicted to travel, I always have the feeling to run away of my country, of my house. I like to travel because it is nice to see new places. One of the countries that I would like to visit is Mexico, because I think that it’s a beautiful country which has a lot of culture monuments of our ancestors. There are the bases of the American culture, with civilizations such as the Maya and the Aztec.
The things that I know about this country, is that it have a lot of beaches like “playa del Carmen”, the capital is Ciudad de México and there are world-famous monuments: the pyramids like Chichén-Itza.
When I go to México, I want to stay with my cousin that is Mexican, and travel around the country and to know different cities like “Ciudad de México”, Tijuana, Chiapas, etc.
I liked to study anthropology in this country when I finish my career in Chile, because it’s a good chance to know a different culture and many people said me that the Anthropology School its one of the best of the world.
Well… that it’s all! See you later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I think that Mexico is a beautiful country too, and I would like to go to Hawai and to be there for a long time.
    The mexican pyramids are monuments that I would like to visit and to meditate there.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ale!!!! In the past summer i go to méxico whit my family, i vist to playa del carmen, Chichen Itza, Tulum and acuatic's park. the realy is a very country!!
    I would like to comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like mexico because te antrophology school. I have an ex classmate that live in Mexico And she study arts in her school. Its a really development country when we talk about education. if you really live there I would try to visit jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete