Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My english experience

At the University, it’s an obligation to pass four levels of English in your career. The English is a tool in our careers that it`s useful to read a lot of papers and essays like this, so the university bring us this language to become easier our life. This year I passed to level four in my English class, but all the work that I did in all this time generate a lot of benefits and useful tools that allow to me develop like a student and like a person. So in this essay, I will tell you about my English experience at the university.

At the first year of my career, I was in level two of my English class, this level was so easy to me, because I came from a bilingual school (well, the English was not my strong topic), and the English that teach in this level was so basic, like learn to see the time or learn some expressions related with travels or moments in your life (like meetings or comments about the weather, etc.). But, since I pass to level three, my life changed. We started to write in a blog, and this was so useful to practice and learning more about vocabulary and grammar.

Well, this year I’m in level four with a teacher called Rosa Zagal, she correct our grammar, vocabulary, expressions talk, etc. I think that this year was the most productive compared with the last year or the past semester. Apparently, I learned this year and this semester a lot of things about English, now, I can talk with fluency and I have less mistakes in grammar. I don’t know if this knowledge I learned in the University or in my home, but until now the English have become more and more useful in my life.

Well, now I can see tv series without subtitles and I can understand at less the main idea, I can read the nutritional information when this one was in English, I can talk better with my American cousin and I can read the papers of archaeology or anthropology with more facility. So the English at the university was so useful to me, in these three classes I learn a lot about this language and I knew a lot of students of this faculty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment